Rewards at Every Milestone
Care for your kids with products that help you use what you’ve learned.
Support with Every Step
From pregnancy through infancy and early childhood, we deliver the useful products and expert information you need to parent with confidence.
Age 0-2 Months
- Milestones: Babies will start responding to sounds and colors, coo and smile, grasp, kick and wave.
- Education: Course will go over infant care, safe sleep, and establishing a sleep routine.
- Reward: Baby Box for safe sleep, with firm foam mattress, waterproof cover and fitted sheet.
Safe Sleep Reward
Location: US, UK, Canada
Age 3-4 Months
- Milestones: Babies may be able to roll and push up, reach for objects, and may begin teething.
- Education: We’ll discuss how to care for teething and prepare you to start solid foods.
- Reward: Teething & Dental Care, more details coming in April of 2019!
Teething Care Reward
Age 5-7 Months
- Milestones: By 7 months, baby may be able to sit up and has better grasping skills.
- Education: Baby-proofing and first aid lessons to prep for the crawling milestone.
- Reward: Baby Safety, more details coming in April of 2019!
Baby Safety Reward
Age 8-12 Months
- Milestones: Baby may stand, “cruise,” or even take first steps—and say their first word!
- Education: Sign language/first words, brain development, and care during an illness.
- Reward: Brain Development, more details coming in April of 2019!
Brain Development Reward
AGE 13-16 Months
- Milestones: Your baby is a toddler! By 16 months, most can walk well and say around 3 words.
- Education: Toddler mealtime and toddler proofing for your mobile little one.
- Reward: Toddler Mealtime, more details coming in April of 2019!
Toddler Mealtime Reward
Age 17-20 Months
- Milestones: By 20 months, your toddler may climb stairs and say up to 50 words – wow!
- Education: We’ll start learning about potty training and explore toddler play.
- Reward: Potty Learning, more details coming in April of 2019!
Potty Learning Reward
Age 21-24 Months
- Milestones: This is a time of big emotions, independence, and making choices.
- Education: Preparing for the “terrible twos” including discipline and bedtimes.
- Reward: Bedtime Routine, more details coming in April of 2019!
Bedtime Routine Reward
Two and a Half
Age 25-30 Months
- Milestones: At 2.5 years, expect better motor skills, short sentences and up to 250 words.
- Education: Getting ready for peer activities and preschool; toddler nutritional needs.
- Reward: Preschool Prep, more details coming in April of 2019!
Preschool Prep Reward
Join Our Community
Become a member of The Baby Box Co. to access free courses for every milestone, advice from healthcare experts and rewards including a free Baby Box.