Opt-in to receive Email from The Baby Box Company including news, promotions and educational content. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time!
Careers - Data Analyst
Since 1938, new parents in Finland have been sent home from the hospital with one unique, yet simple gift: A cardboard box. Filled with newborn essentials, the boxes are also designed to be a baby’s first bed. Combined with pre-natal and post-natal care and education, the boxes are credited with drastically reducing infant mortality. The Baby Box Co. is an innovative educational program equipping parents with resources to give their babies a safe start in life.
- The baby box was invented in Finland which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
- Starting as an e-commerce business, The Baby Box Co. has evolved to wholesale and are now reimagining themselves as a free online education platform for parents, Baby Box University.
- Baby Box Co. has garnered serious attention by distributing FREE baby boxes with safe and useful products to parents in certain markets, a program that will continue to expand.
The Data Analyst, you will work closely with both business stakeholders and technology to drive our analysis initiatives company-wide.
About the Position
- Work closely with both business stakeholders and internal technology resources to gather and collect data from disparate data sources.
- Produce reports, analyses, and visualizations using virtualized and physical data sources.
- Query, transform, and manipulate data from multiple data sources and formats in order to create these reports.
- Create visualizations using BI tools and participate in data analyses
- Responsible for developing clean, maintainable and source-controlled queries and reports.
- SQL: Expert-level experience with SQL querying and tuning.
- Data Visualization experience with Tableau, Domo, PowerBI and/or other visualization tools.
- Data Analysis experience with SQL and Excel
- Great communicator who can understand and interpret business requirements.
- Ability to proactively find new tasks and new ways to solve problems
- Must communicate effectively with team members, managers, and people in other areas of the organization
We Love to See
- Data Science and analysis using Python and R
To apply, contact us at email@example.com and include the title in your subject line