Opt-in to receive Email from The Baby Box Company including news, promotions and educational content. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time!
Careers - Director, Digital Marketing
Since 1938, new parents in Finland have been sent home from the hospital with one unique, yet simple gift: A cardboard box. Filled with newborn essentials, the boxes are also designed to be a baby’s first bed. Combined with pre-natal and post-natal care and education, the boxes are credited with drastically reducing infant mortality. The Baby Box Co. is an innovative educational program equipping parents with resources to give their babies a safe start in life.
- The baby box was invented in Finland which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
- Starting as an e-commerce business, The Baby Box Co. has evolved to wholesale and are now reimagining themselves as a free online education platform for parents, Baby Box University.
- Baby Box Co. has garnered serious attention by distributing FREE baby boxes with safe and useful products to parents in certain markets, a program that will continue to expand.
THE OPPORTUNITY: DIRECTOR, DIGITAL MARKETING
We are looking for a hands on Director of Digital Marketing who will be responsible for both development and execution of a user acquisition and retention marketing strategy for The Baby Box Company. This person will be responsible for building marketing programs from the ground up, with a primary focus on Baby Box University and our free Baby Box program. You will need to test and optimize different acquisition and retention channels and campaigns to acquire users at a cost-effective rate, and move users through the funnel to drive ongoing engagement.
- Design and manage user acquisition strategy and execution from end to end, including metrics and ROI tracking.
- Facilitate the development and managing of testing platforms and models.
- Manage a budget and maximize ROI on marketing spend.
- Manage paid advertising and media buys across all relevant online channels, including traditional display, search, video, and social.
- Think innovatively around offline direct marketing channels and incorporate into the media mix if effective.
- Work with our program team to drive user acquisition through our program partners.
- Partner with product team to optimize digital experience for conversion.
- Develop lifecycle marketing campaigns to move users through funnel and bring them back to Baby Box University.
- EDUCATION: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, business or analytical field.
- EXPERIENCE: 4-6+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Expert strategic and tactical execution knowledge of SEM, display advertising, and social media marketing.
- Expertise in automated, data driven email programs to drive conversion and retention and in ecommerce lifecycle marketing.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and data-driven mindset.
- Experience in building a user acquisition and retention marketing program from scratch.
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Software platform vendor selection and implementation experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is preferred.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com