Opt-in to receive Email from The Baby Box Company including news, promotions and educational content. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time!
Careers - Sr. Product Manager
Since 1938, new parents in Finland have been sent home from the hospital with one unique, yet simple gift: A cardboard box. Filled with newborn essentials, the boxes are also designed to be a baby’s first bed. Combined with pre-natal and post-natal care and education, the boxes are credited with drastically reducing infant mortality. The Baby Box Co. is an innovative educational program equipping parents with resources to give their babies a safe start in life.
- The baby box was invented in Finland which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
- Starting as an e-commerce business, The Baby Box Co. has evolved to wholesale and are now reimagining themselves as a free online education platform for parents, Baby Box University.
- Baby Box Co. has garnered serious attention by distributing FREE baby boxes with safe and useful products to parents in certain markets, a program that will continue to expand.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SR. PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us develop The Baby Box Company into a next generation premier digital education platform for parents seeking information they can trust about raising healthy, happy babies. This individual will have a clear understanding of what it takes to build a top quality web and mobile application, used by millions of people worldwide.
- Start with the customer and customer needs; be a strong advocate for your users.
- Translate customer needs into a prioritized list of features and product roadmap.
- Work with engineering to develop technical requirements, including detailed specifications and flows.
- Use data to understand how the product is working and how customers interact with it.
- Manage expectations around feature delivery and roadmap with both internal and external stakeholders.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of product management experience of consumer-facing web or mobile applications.
- Expertise in web analytics and data-driven product decisions.
- Experience managing onsite/offsite engineering teams, setting expectations and deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in wireframing and requirements-writing.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to separate signal from noise.
- Customer-facing experience and comfort in communicating with external stakeholders.
- Experience with video content distribution a plus.
- Experience with personalization/recommendation engines a plus.
- Ownership mentality and passion for early-stage startup environments.
To apply, contact us at email@example.com and include the title in your subject line