Opt-in to receive Email from The Baby Box Company including news, promotions and educational content. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time!
Careers - Sr. QA Engineer
Since 1938, new parents in Finland have been sent home from the hospital with one unique, yet simple gift: A cardboard box. Filled with newborn essentials, the boxes are also designed to be a baby’s first bed. Combined with pre-natal and post-natal care and education, the boxes are credited with drastically reducing infant mortality. The Baby Box Co. is an innovative educational program equipping parents with resources to give their babies a safe start in life.
- The baby box was invented in Finland which has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
- Starting as an e-commerce business, The Baby Box Co. has evolved to wholesale and are now reimagining themselves as a free online education platform for parents, Baby Box University.
- Baby Box Co. has garnered serious attention by distributing FREE baby boxes with safe and useful products to parents in certain markets, a program that will continue to expand.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SR. QA ENGINEER
We are looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join a high performing engineering team and help support the QA function. This role will be responsible for developing clean, maintainable and efficient test code to ensure a higher quality among our products.
- Ensure that systems developed are stable and continue to function in a high-traffic production environment.
- Develop new automation against new features and new functionality in existing systems.
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable test code that can be easily explained and followed.
- Write clean, concise and effective test cases against features.
- Create automated functional and integration tests whenever possible to ensure the codebase has a high level of code coverage.
- Perform functional, manual tests when necessary.
- CircleCI Continuous Integration
- Zephyr Test Management
- EDUCATION: CS Degree or related field.
- EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of hands-on web software QA experience.
- Ability to work with various test automation frameworks such as Selenium, WebDriver, Nightwatch, Robot, Jasmine, Cucumber or Capybara.
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, product and UX in determining initial functional test coverage.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the overall system to pinpoint defects.
- Ability to work with SQL as well as non-relational databases.
- Must communicate effectively with team members, managers, and people in other areas of the organization.
To apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title in your subject line